EDIT: Server is now back up. Thank you for your cooperation. KitPVP is now officially on 1.7.10 - 1.12 compatibility, along with Hub. More servers to come!
The Network will be down for implementation of protocol compatibility from 1.7-1.12 for certain servers. This will take effect on 8:48 PM EST (1:48 AM GMT). The downtime expected will only last an hour to an hour and a half. However, we prioritize installing the top-notch plug-in and feature quality, and thus we will not rush things at all. We aim to serve you, the community as smoothly as possible.
Thank you for your cooperation, and if there are any questions needed, feel free to respond to this thread.
Today there are few topics that I would like to cover in this short but detailed post. The first of which will be the Community Meeting that will actually be occuring this time as I have my computer fixed and someone to Co-Host with me. The second one being another Q & A, after the high amount of interest in the last time we figured we would do another one to give the community some more input as to what our future plans are. The third one being the more exciting one which will a giveaway of 1 x Month of Pro, to enter simply follow the instructions on this tweet and retweet it for a chance to win! And finally just some overall small modifications to the server in-general.
1. You are to respect the opinions of others and not bash them if they say something you don't agree with.
2. You are to not scream, play music or mic spam during the meeting.
3. You are to respect when others are speaking and not talk over them if they have something to add.
4. You are to respect and follow the rules instructed by staff or the meetings host.
5. You are not required to have a mic however it would be preferred and easier to give your opinion.
Failure to comply with any of these conditions and you will be removed from the meeting.
Date and Time
This meeting will be taking place the 29th of July, at 3pm EST // 8pm BST // 2pm CST // 12pm PST.
How to Enter
If you would like to enter simply leave your IGN and your Discord tag below, if accepted you will be contacted on discord or the forums with more information.
Entries will be stopped this Friday the 28th, after that myself and @MishtaVishta will go through and select who will be attending this meeting and get in-contact with you that will have further information.
Q & A
Since I don't want this thread to be filled with two different entries I will link the thread to the Q & A thread where members are free to ask any questions they wish, however there are some conditions:
1. Limit to 5 questions per person. We'd like to answer more people than just spend all our time answering 20 of your questions.
2. Budget, advertising, Anticheat. These are topics we will not discuss so don't bother asking questions about them we already have plans that will come out in a post in the near future.
3. We will not be answering questions that have previously been answered in the previous Q & A located here, as well as we probably won't answer every single question possible as we do have some limits but we'll still answer as many as we can.
Today I am happy to announce the upcoming Skyblock update! This has been a side project which I have been running over the past week or so and I am pleased to announce that it shall officially be live from 8pm GMT, Saturday 22nd July! Saying that at 7pm GMT the Skyblock gamemode will go down for 1 hour while we work on implementing these changes, this allows us some leeway in case something were to go wrong and allows us to do any last minute changes. We hope you understand.
Whats New? There has been a fair amount of miscellaneous, small issues which have been resolved for this update, most of which are irrelevant and I won't bother giving a particular mention here. With that said, the following are the main, noticeable changes:
This perk will be accessible for any donator rank, bought off the store, this gives you permissions to use the /nv command which will give you the permanent Night Vision effect.
The Vote Party now has new, updated rewards!
I have updated the plugin and personalised the configuration file, this means that any auction listings up at the time of the update will be cleared, please be alert of this.
Though this may not directly affect you, a new plot world has been added for Build Competition use ONLY. This enables me and @MishtaVishta to host build events on Skyblock without the need for you to compromise parts of your island!
Yes! It is here, at long last. Sell Chest is now a feature available to everyone, to create a sell chest simply place a sign on your desired chest with [SellChest] on the top line, whenever this sign is clicked, it will sell the available contents. Currently, every member (regardless of rank) has the ability to create a maximum of 10 sell chests, though as you rank up through the in-game ranks, your limit will increase! As follows: